You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Microsoft Teams for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Microsoft Teams from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\v-yumina\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams folder (same installation drive as Windows). Microsoft Teams's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\v-yumina\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\Update.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.71 MB (1789768 bytes) on disk and is titled Squirrel.exe.
Microsoft Teams is comprised of the following executables which occupy 107.67 MB (112904008
bytes) on disk:
- Squirrel.exe (1.71 MB)
- Teams.exe (51.19 MB)
- Squirrel.exe (1.71 MB)
- Teams.exe (51.36 MB)
This web page is about Microsoft Teams version 1.2.00.19260
alone. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Teams versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Microsoft Teams you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Microsoft Teams:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Teams
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Teams\Network Persistent State
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Corporation\Microsoft Teams.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\Update.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\Update.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\Teams Installer\
Microsoft Teams is an application by Microsoft Corporation. Some people decide to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase Microsoft Teams is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft Teams from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Teams or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Teams". The Microsoft Teams app will be found automatically. After you select Microsoft Teams in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft Teams, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Teams.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Teams, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Teams that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Teams with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Teams in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-18 08:27:07.830