Microsoft Teams is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Microsoft Teams from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\scook\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Microsoft Teams's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\scook\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\Update.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.69 MB (1774448 bytes) on disk and is called Squirrel.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Microsoft Teams. They take about 151.86 MB (159231680
bytes) on disk.
- Squirrel.exe (1.69 MB)
- Teams.exe (64.74 MB)
- Squirrel.exe (1.70 MB)
- Teams.exe (82.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.00.26355
of Microsoft Teams. You can find below info on other application versions of Microsoft Teams:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Teams is an application offered by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Microsoft Teams is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Microsoft Teams from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft Teams or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Teams". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Teams application will be found automatically. After you click Microsoft Teams in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft Teams, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Teams.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Teams, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Teams that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Teams with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Teams supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-09 12:51:42.403