This web page is about Microsoft Teams for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Microsoft Teams from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More info about Microsoft Corporation can be read here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\v-jualmo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams folder (same installation drive as Windows). Microsoft Teams's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\v-jualmo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\Update.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.67 MB (1751520 bytes) on disk and is named Squirrel.exe.
The following executables are contained in Microsoft Teams. They take 169.08 MB (177295232
bytes) on disk.
- Squirrel.exe (1.67 MB)
- Teams.exe (82.04 MB)
- Squirrel.exe (1.66 MB)
- Teams.exe (82.04 MB)
This data is about Microsoft Teams version 1.0.00.10302
alone. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Teams versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Teams is an application by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Microsoft Teams is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft Teams with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Teams or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Teams". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Teams application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Microsoft Teams in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Teams, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Teams.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Teams, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Teams that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Teams with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Teams supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-21 11:40:31.780