Microsoft Teams is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Microsoft Teams from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More information about Microsoft Corporation can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\jefjohn\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft Teams is C:\Users\jefjohn\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\Update.exe. Squirrel.exe is the Microsoft Teams's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.68 MB (1759152 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Teams installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 168.61 MB (176801320
bytes) on disk.
- Squirrel.exe (1.68 MB)
- Teams.exe (81.80 MB)
- Teams.exe (81.78 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Teams version 1.1.00.11759
only. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Teams versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Teams is a program by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Microsoft Teams is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Microsoft Teams from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Teams or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Teams". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Teams program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Microsoft Teams in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft Teams, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft Teams.
8. After removing Microsoft Teams, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Teams which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Teams with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Teams in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-14 19:52:00.557