Microsoft Teams is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Microsoft Teams from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Teams is commonly set up in the C:\Users\huyn\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Microsoft Teams is C:\Users\huyn\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is called Squirrel.exe and it has a size of 1.68 MB (1758688 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Microsoft Teams. They occupy 161.69 MB (169543000
bytes) on disk.
- Squirrel.exe (1.68 MB)
- Teams.exe (78.33 MB)
- Teams.exe (78.33 MB)
This web page is about Microsoft Teams version 1.1.00.5855
alone. For other Microsoft Teams versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Teams is a program by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Microsoft Teams is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Microsoft Teams with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Teams or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Teams". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Teams app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Microsoft Teams in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft Teams, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Teams.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Teams, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Teams which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Teams with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Teams in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-06 23:29:14.773