This page contains detailed information on how to remove Microsoft Teams for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Teams from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
for more information on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Microsoft Teams program is found in the C:\Users\jon.gerow\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft Teams is C:\Users\jon.gerow\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.68 MB (1759152 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Teams contains of the executables below. They take 168.61 MB (176799272
bytes) on disk.
- Squirrel.exe (1.68 MB)
- Teams.exe (81.79 MB)
- Teams.exe (81.78 MB)
This data is about Microsoft Teams version 1.1.00.13555
alone. For more Microsoft Teams versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Teams is an application offered by Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Microsoft Teams is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft Teams from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Teams or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Teams". The Microsoft Teams application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Microsoft Teams in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Teams, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Teams.
8. After removing Microsoft Teams, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Teams that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Teams with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Teams in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-17 22:03:13.767