Microsoft Teams is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Microsoft Teams from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. Microsoft Teams is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Microsoft Teams. The program's main executable file is called Squirrel.exe and occupies 1.66 MB (1738720 bytes).
Microsoft Teams is comprised of the following executables which take 169.07 MB (177280536
bytes) on disk:
- Squirrel.exe (1.66 MB)
- Teams.exe (82.06 MB)
- Teams.exe (82.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.7.00.403
of Microsoft Teams. You can find below info on other application versions of Microsoft Teams:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Teams is a program offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Microsoft Teams is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Microsoft Teams with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft Teams or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Teams". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Teams program will be found automatically. After you select Microsoft Teams in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Teams, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Teams.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Teams, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Teams which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Teams using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Teams in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-16 16:33:35.737