Microsoft Teams is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Microsoft Teams from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Additional info about Microsoft Corporation can be read here
. Usually the Microsoft Teams program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft Teams is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Teams\Update.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.68 MB (1758688 bytes) on disk and is titled Squirrel.exe.
Microsoft Teams is comprised of the following executables which take 85.08 MB (89209504
bytes) on disk:
- Squirrel.exe (1.68 MB)
- Teams.exe (81.72 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Teams version 1.1.00.5966
alone. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Teams versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Teams is an application by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Microsoft Teams is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft Teams from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft Teams or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Teams". The Microsoft Teams program will be found very quickly. When you select Microsoft Teams in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Teams, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft Teams.
8. After removing Microsoft Teams, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Teams that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Teams with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Teams by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Teams in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 09:40:14.520