You can find below detailed information on how to remove Mercury for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Mercury from your PCCCDC
. More information on CCDC can be found here
. Mercury is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CCDC\Mercury directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Mercury is C:\Program Files\CCDC\Mercury\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. mercury.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.09 MB (1141840 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Mercury. They take 50.90 MB (53375583
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mercury.exe (1.09 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (26.08 KB)
- superstar.exe (294.08 KB)
- uninstall.exe (8.21 MB)
- vcredist_x64_2017.exe (14.48 MB)
- python.exe (98.15 KB)
- pythonw.exe (96.65 KB)
- wininst-10.0-amd64.exe (224.08 KB)
- wininst-10.0.exe (193.58 KB)
- wininst-14.0-amd64.exe (581.08 KB)
- wininst-14.0.exe (454.58 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (67.08 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (71.08 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (67.08 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (226.08 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (198.58 KB)
- t32.exe (94.08 KB)
- t64.exe (102.58 KB)
- w32.exe (90.58 KB)
- w64.exe (99.08 KB)
- cli-32.exe (71.08 KB)
- cli-64.exe (80.08 KB)
- cli.exe (71.08 KB)
- gui-32.exe (71.08 KB)
- gui-64.exe (80.58 KB)
- gui.exe (71.08 KB)
- easy_install-3.6.exe (102.97 KB)
- easy_install.exe (102.97 KB)
- f2py.exe (102.95 KB)
- freeze_graph.exe (102.98 KB)
- markdown_py.exe (102.95 KB)
- pbr.exe (102.95 KB)
- pip.exe (102.94 KB)
- pip3.6.exe (102.94 KB)
- pip3.exe (102.94 KB)
- saved_model_cli.exe (102.98 KB)
- tensorboard.exe (102.96 KB)
- tflite_convert.exe (102.98 KB)
- tf_upgrade_v2.exe (102.98 KB)
- toco.exe (102.98 KB)
- toco_from_protos.exe (102.98 KB)
- wheel.exe (102.95 KB)
- encifer.exe (546.58 KB)
- povwin-3.7-uninstall.exe (160.27 KB)
- pvengine.exe (5.73 MB)
- pvengine32-sse2.exe (5.95 MB)
- pvengine64.exe (6.81 MB)
- SubmitMinidump.exe (308.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- open.exe (12.08 KB)
- R.exe (46.08 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (46.08 KB)
- Rgui.exe (34.08 KB)
- Rscript.exe (37.58 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (36.08 KB)
- Rterm.exe (34.58 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (14.58 KB)
- wish85.exe (16.58 KB)
- ccdc_activator.exe (619.59 KB)
- ccdc_activator_gui.exe (684.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Mercury version 4.3.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Mercury:
...click to view all...
Mercury is a program by CCDC. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Mercury is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mercury from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mercury or simply click the Search field and type in "Mercury". The Mercury app will be found automatically. When you click Mercury in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mercury, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mercury.
8. After removing Mercury, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mercury that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mercury using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mercury by CCDC from your PC, nor are we saying that Mercury by CCDC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mercury supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-18 23:14:49.763