This info is about Mercury for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Mercury from your systemCCDC
. More information on CCDC can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\CCDC\Mercury folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Mercury by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\CCDC\Mercury\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Mercury's primary file takes about 1.09 MB (1141840 bytes) and is called mercury.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Mercury. They occupy about 36.44 MB (38214261
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mercury.exe (1.09 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (24.62 KB)
- superstar.exe (294.08 KB)
- uninstall.exe (8.24 MB)
- python.exe (98.15 KB)
- pythonw.exe (96.65 KB)
- wininst-10.0-amd64.exe (224.08 KB)
- wininst-10.0.exe (193.58 KB)
- wininst-14.0-amd64.exe (581.08 KB)
- wininst-14.0.exe (454.58 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (67.08 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (71.08 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (67.08 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (226.08 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (198.58 KB)
- t32.exe (94.08 KB)
- t64.exe (102.58 KB)
- w32.exe (90.58 KB)
- w64.exe (99.08 KB)
- cli-32.exe (71.08 KB)
- cli-64.exe (80.08 KB)
- cli.exe (71.08 KB)
- gui-32.exe (71.08 KB)
- gui-64.exe (80.58 KB)
- gui.exe (71.08 KB)
- easy_install-3.6.exe (102.97 KB)
- easy_install.exe (102.97 KB)
- f2py.exe (102.95 KB)
- freeze_graph.exe (102.98 KB)
- markdown_py.exe (102.95 KB)
- pbr.exe (102.95 KB)
- pip.exe (102.94 KB)
- pip3.6.exe (102.94 KB)
- pip3.exe (102.94 KB)
- saved_model_cli.exe (102.98 KB)
- tensorboard.exe (102.96 KB)
- tflite_convert.exe (102.98 KB)
- tf_upgrade_v2.exe (102.98 KB)
- toco.exe (102.98 KB)
- toco_from_protos.exe (102.98 KB)
- wheel.exe (102.95 KB)
- encifer.exe (547.08 KB)
- povwin-3.7-uninstall.exe (160.27 KB)
- pvengine.exe (5.73 MB)
- pvengine32-sse2.exe (5.95 MB)
- pvengine64.exe (6.81 MB)
- SubmitMinidump.exe (308.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- open.exe (12.08 KB)
- R.exe (46.08 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (46.08 KB)
- Rgui.exe (34.08 KB)
- Rscript.exe (37.58 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (36.08 KB)
- Rterm.exe (34.58 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (14.58 KB)
- wish85.exe (16.58 KB)
- ccdc_activator.exe (621.09 KB)
- ccdc_activator_gui.exe (679.09 KB)
This info is about Mercury version 2020.2.0
only. Click on the links below for other Mercury versions:
...click to view all...
Mercury is a program offered by the software company CCDC. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Mercury is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mercury with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mercury or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mercury". The Mercury app will be found very quickly. After you select Mercury in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mercury, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mercury.
8. After uninstalling Mercury, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mercury which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mercury using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mercury by CCDC from your computer, nor are we saying that Mercury by CCDC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mercury supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-05-04 05:07:10.030