You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Mercury for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Mercury from your systemCCDC
. Go over here
for more info on CCDC. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\CCDC\Mercury directory (same installation drive as Windows). Mercury's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CCDC\Mercury\uninstall.exe. mercury.exe is the Mercury's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.09 MB (1137744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Mercury. They occupy 36.55 MB (38320444
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mercury.exe (1.09 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (24.62 KB)
- superstar.exe (322.58 KB)
- uninstall.exe (8.24 MB)
- python.exe (98.15 KB)
- pythonw.exe (96.65 KB)
- wininst-10.0-amd64.exe (224.08 KB)
- wininst-10.0.exe (193.58 KB)
- wininst-14.0-amd64.exe (581.08 KB)
- wininst-14.0.exe (454.58 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (67.08 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (71.08 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (67.08 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (226.08 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (198.58 KB)
- t32.exe (94.08 KB)
- t64.exe (102.58 KB)
- w32.exe (90.58 KB)
- w64.exe (99.08 KB)
- cli-32.exe (71.08 KB)
- cli-64.exe (80.08 KB)
- cli.exe (71.08 KB)
- gui-32.exe (71.08 KB)
- gui-64.exe (80.58 KB)
- gui.exe (71.08 KB)
- easy_install-3.6.exe (102.97 KB)
- easy_install.exe (102.97 KB)
- f2py.exe (102.95 KB)
- freeze_graph.exe (102.98 KB)
- markdown_py.exe (102.95 KB)
- pbr.exe (102.95 KB)
- pip.exe (102.94 KB)
- pip3.6.exe (102.94 KB)
- pip3.exe (102.94 KB)
- saved_model_cli.exe (102.98 KB)
- tensorboard.exe (102.96 KB)
- tflite_convert.exe (102.98 KB)
- tf_upgrade_v2.exe (102.98 KB)
- toco.exe (102.98 KB)
- toco_from_protos.exe (102.98 KB)
- wheel.exe (102.95 KB)
- encifer.exe (561.58 KB)
- povwin-3.7-uninstall.exe (160.27 KB)
- pvengine.exe (5.73 MB)
- pvengine32-sse2.exe (5.95 MB)
- pvengine64.exe (6.81 MB)
- SubmitMinidump.exe (308.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- open.exe (12.08 KB)
- R.exe (46.08 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (46.08 KB)
- Rgui.exe (34.08 KB)
- Rscript.exe (37.58 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (36.08 KB)
- Rterm.exe (34.58 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (14.58 KB)
- wish85.exe (16.58 KB)
- ccdc_activator.exe (651.59 KB)
- ccdc_activator_gui.exe (708.09 KB)
The current web page applies to Mercury version 2020.3.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Mercury:
...click to view all...
Mercury is a program offered by CCDC. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Mercury is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mercury from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mercury or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mercury". If it exists on your system the Mercury app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mercury in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mercury, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mercury.
8. After removing Mercury, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mercury which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mercury using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mercury by CCDC from your computer, we are not saying that Mercury by CCDC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mercury in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-05-02 06:12:32.283