You can find on this page details on how to remove Mercury for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Mercury from your systemCCDC
. Open here
for more info on CCDC. Mercury is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CCDC\Mercury folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Mercury is C:\Program Files\CCDC\Mercury\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled mercury.exe and it has a size of 1.09 MB (1141840 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Mercury. They occupy about 50.97 MB (53446837
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mercury.exe (1.09 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (26.08 KB)
- superstar.exe (293.58 KB)
- uninstall.exe (8.28 MB)
- vcredist_x64_2017.exe (14.48 MB)
- python.exe (98.15 KB)
- pythonw.exe (96.65 KB)
- wininst-10.0-amd64.exe (224.08 KB)
- wininst-10.0.exe (193.58 KB)
- wininst-14.0-amd64.exe (581.08 KB)
- wininst-14.0.exe (454.58 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (67.08 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (71.08 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (67.08 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (226.08 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (198.58 KB)
- t32.exe (94.08 KB)
- t64.exe (102.58 KB)
- w32.exe (90.58 KB)
- w64.exe (99.08 KB)
- cli-32.exe (71.08 KB)
- cli-64.exe (80.08 KB)
- cli.exe (71.08 KB)
- gui-32.exe (71.08 KB)
- gui-64.exe (80.58 KB)
- gui.exe (71.08 KB)
- easy_install-3.6.exe (102.97 KB)
- easy_install.exe (102.97 KB)
- f2py.exe (102.95 KB)
- freeze_graph.exe (102.98 KB)
- markdown_py.exe (102.95 KB)
- pbr.exe (102.95 KB)
- pip.exe (102.94 KB)
- pip3.6.exe (102.94 KB)
- pip3.exe (102.94 KB)
- saved_model_cli.exe (102.98 KB)
- tensorboard.exe (102.96 KB)
- tflite_convert.exe (102.98 KB)
- tf_upgrade_v2.exe (102.98 KB)
- toco.exe (102.98 KB)
- toco_from_protos.exe (102.98 KB)
- wheel.exe (102.95 KB)
- encifer.exe (547.08 KB)
- povwin-3.7-uninstall.exe (160.27 KB)
- pvengine.exe (5.73 MB)
- pvengine32-sse2.exe (5.95 MB)
- pvengine64.exe (6.81 MB)
- SubmitMinidump.exe (308.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- open.exe (12.08 KB)
- R.exe (46.08 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (46.08 KB)
- Rgui.exe (34.08 KB)
- Rscript.exe (37.58 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (36.08 KB)
- Rterm.exe (34.58 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (14.58 KB)
- wish85.exe (16.58 KB)
- ccdc_activator.exe (619.09 KB)
- ccdc_activator_gui.exe (684.09 KB)
The current web page applies to Mercury version 4.3.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Mercury versions:
...click to view all...
Mercury is an application marketed by CCDC. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Mercury is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mercury from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mercury or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mercury". The Mercury application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mercury in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mercury, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mercury.
8. After uninstalling Mercury, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mercury that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mercury using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mercury by CCDC from your computer, we are not saying that Mercury by CCDC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mercury supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-11 00:14:20.277