Mercury is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mercury from your PCCCDC
. Go over here
where you can find out more on CCDC. Usually the Mercury application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury 3.5.1 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury 3.5.1\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mercury. The program's main executable file has a size of 52.27 MB (54809088 bytes) on disk and is called mercury.exe.
Mercury contains of the executables below. They occupy 67.33 MB (70595612
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mercury.exe (52.27 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.30 MB)
- superstar_app.exe (7.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- open.exe (5.00 KB)
- R.exe (39.00 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (39.00 KB)
- Rgui.exe (27.00 KB)
- Rscript.exe (30.50 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (29.00 KB)
- Rterm.exe (27.50 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (7.50 KB)
- wish85.exe (9.50 KB)
This page is about Mercury version 3.5.1
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Mercury:
...click to view all...
Mercury is a program marketed by CCDC. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Mercury is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mercury from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mercury or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mercury". The Mercury app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mercury in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mercury, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mercury.
8. After removing Mercury, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mercury that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mercury using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mercury by CCDC from your computer, nor are we saying that Mercury by CCDC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mercury supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 03:16:20.777