This page is about Mercury for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mercury from your PCCCDC
. You can read more on CCDC or check for application updates here
. Usually the Mercury application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mercury. Mercury's main file takes about 39.29 MB (41194560 bytes) and its name is mercury.exe.
The following executables are contained in Mercury. They occupy 82.14 MB (86125316
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- batch_register.exe (207.06 KB)
- mercury.exe (39.29 MB)
- superstar.exe (3.71 MB)
- uninstall.exe (8.33 MB)
- encifer.exe (10.25 MB)
- povwin-3.7-uninstall.exe (160.27 KB)
- pvengine.exe (5.73 MB)
- pvengine32-sse2.exe (5.95 MB)
- pvengine64.exe (6.81 MB)
- SubmitMinidump.exe (308.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- open.exe (12.06 KB)
- R.exe (46.06 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (46.06 KB)
- Rgui.exe (34.06 KB)
- Rscript.exe (37.56 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (36.06 KB)
- Rterm.exe (34.56 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (14.56 KB)
- wish85.exe (16.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.10.3
of Mercury. Click on the links below for other Mercury versions:
...click to view all...
Mercury is a program by the software company CCDC. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Mercury is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mercury from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mercury or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mercury". If it exists on your system the Mercury program will be found automatically. After you click Mercury in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mercury, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mercury.
8. After removing Mercury, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mercury that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mercury with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mercury by CCDC from your computer, we are not saying that Mercury by CCDC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mercury supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-05 11:34:32.180