This page is about Mercury for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Mercury from your systemCCDC
. Further information on CCDC can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury 3.6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Mercury by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury 3.6\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. mercury.exe is the Mercury's main executable file and it takes about 53.35 MB (55946240 bytes) on disk.
Mercury is composed of the following executables which occupy 87.58 MB (91838459
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- mercury.exe (53.35 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.38 MB)
- superstar_app.exe (7.56 MB)
- povwin-3.7-uninstall.exe (160.27 KB)
- pvengine.exe (5.73 MB)
- pvengine32-sse2.exe (5.95 MB)
- pvengine64.exe (6.81 MB)
- SubmitMinidump.exe (308.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- open.exe (5.00 KB)
- R.exe (39.00 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (39.00 KB)
- Rgui.exe (27.00 KB)
- Rscript.exe (30.50 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (29.00 KB)
- Rterm.exe (27.50 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (7.50 KB)
- wish85.exe (9.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Mercury version 3.6
only. You can find below a few links to other Mercury releases:
...click to view all...
Mercury is a program by the software company CCDC. Frequently, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Mercury is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mercury with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mercury or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mercury". The Mercury application will be found automatically. When you click Mercury in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mercury, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mercury.
8. After uninstalling Mercury, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mercury that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mercury with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mercury by CCDC from your computer, nor are we saying that Mercury by CCDC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mercury supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 22:09:27.647