Mercury is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Mercury from your PCCCDC
. You can read more on CCDC or check for application updates here
. Mercury is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury 3.3 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Mercury's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury 3.3\uninstall.exe. mercury.exe is the Mercury's primary executable file and it takes close to 46.78 MB (49048064 bytes) on disk.
Mercury is comprised of the following executables which occupy 60.89 MB (63846588
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- autoupdate.exe (6.71 MB)
- mercury.exe (46.78 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- open.exe (5.00 KB)
- R.exe (39.00 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (39.00 KB)
- Rgui.exe (27.00 KB)
- Rscript.exe (30.50 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (29.00 KB)
- Rterm.exe (27.50 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (7.50 KB)
- wish85.exe (9.50 KB)
This data is about Mercury version 3.3
alone. For other Mercury versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mercury has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Mercury from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Mercury when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\CCDC\Mercury 3.3
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\CCDC\Mercury 3.3
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\TQ79CR4F\www.itv.com\Mercury
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\CCDC\Mercury 3.3\autoupdate.exe
- C:\Program Files\CCDC\Mercury 3.3\autoupdate.zip
- C:\Program Files\CCDC\Mercury 3.3\docs\Mercury.html
- C:\Program Files\CCDC\Mercury 3.3\docs\mercury\appa_glossary.4.1.html
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mercury 3.3\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mercury 3.3\UninstallString
Mercury is an application marketed by CCDC. Some users decide to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Mercury is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Mercury from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mercury or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mercury". If it is installed on your PC the Mercury program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mercury in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mercury, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mercury.
8. After uninstalling Mercury, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mercury that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mercury using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mercury by CCDC from your computer, nor are we saying that Mercury by CCDC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mercury in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 07:47:30.477