This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mercury for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mercury from your computerCCDC
. You can find out more on CCDC or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury 3.10 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Mercury's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury 3.10\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled mercury.exe and its approximative size is 38.70 MB (40582720 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Mercury. They take 81.18 MB (85125291
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- batch_register.exe (207.56 KB)
- mercury.exe (38.70 MB)
- superstar_app.exe (3.54 MB)
- uninstall.exe (8.32 MB)
- encifer.exe (10.06 MB)
- povwin-3.7-uninstall.exe (160.27 KB)
- pvengine.exe (5.73 MB)
- pvengine32-sse2.exe (5.95 MB)
- pvengine64.exe (6.81 MB)
- SubmitMinidump.exe (308.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- open.exe (12.06 KB)
- R.exe (46.06 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (46.06 KB)
- Rgui.exe (34.06 KB)
- Rscript.exe (37.56 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (36.06 KB)
- Rterm.exe (34.56 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (14.56 KB)
- wish85.exe (16.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.10
of Mercury. You can find here a few links to other Mercury versions:
...click to view all...
Mercury is a program offered by the software company CCDC. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Mercury is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mercury with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mercury or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mercury". The Mercury program will be found very quickly. When you select Mercury in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mercury, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mercury.
8. After uninstalling Mercury, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mercury which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mercury using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mercury by CCDC from your computer, we are not saying that Mercury by CCDC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mercury supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-31 00:56:24.253