This page contains thorough information on how to remove Mercury for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mercury from your PCCCDC
. You can read more on CCDC or check for application updates here
. Mercury is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Mercury is C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 39.20 MB (41103424 bytes) on disk and is labeled mercury.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Mercury. They occupy 82.02 MB (86002943
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- batch_register.exe (207.56 KB)
- mercury.exe (39.20 MB)
- superstar_app.exe (3.70 MB)
- uninstall.exe (8.32 MB)
- encifer.exe (10.24 MB)
- povwin-3.7-uninstall.exe (160.27 KB)
- pvengine.exe (5.73 MB)
- pvengine32-sse2.exe (5.95 MB)
- pvengine64.exe (6.81 MB)
- SubmitMinidump.exe (308.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- open.exe (12.06 KB)
- R.exe (46.06 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (46.06 KB)
- Rgui.exe (34.06 KB)
- Rscript.exe (37.56 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (36.06 KB)
- Rterm.exe (34.56 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (14.56 KB)
- wish85.exe (16.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.10.2
of Mercury. Click on the links below for other Mercury versions:
...click to view all...
Mercury is an application released by the software company CCDC. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Mercury is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mercury from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mercury or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mercury". If it exists on your system the Mercury application will be found very quickly. After you click Mercury in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mercury, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mercury.
8. After uninstalling Mercury, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mercury which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mercury using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mercury by CCDC from your computer, nor are we saying that Mercury by CCDC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mercury in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-08 05:22:39.620