Mercury is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Mercury from your systemCCDC
. You can read more on CCDC or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury 3.8 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Mercury is C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury 3.8\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 30.52 MB (32003424 bytes) on disk and is named mercury.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Mercury. They take 67.39 MB (70665317
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mercury.exe (30.52 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.39 MB)
- enCIFer.exe (7.57 MB)
- superstar_app.exe (2.56 MB)
- povwin-3.7-uninstall.exe (160.27 KB)
- pvengine.exe (5.73 MB)
- pvengine32-sse2.exe (5.95 MB)
- pvengine64.exe (6.81 MB)
- SubmitMinidump.exe (308.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- open.exe (11.34 KB)
- R.exe (45.34 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (45.34 KB)
- Rgui.exe (33.34 KB)
- Rscript.exe (36.84 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (35.34 KB)
- Rterm.exe (33.84 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (13.84 KB)
- wish85.exe (15.84 KB)
This page is about Mercury version 3.8
only. You can find below info on other releases of Mercury:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Mercury from your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mercury 3.8
Mercury is a program marketed by CCDC. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Mercury is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mercury with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mercury or simply click the Search field and type in "Mercury". If it exists on your system the Mercury app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mercury in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mercury, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mercury.
8. After uninstalling Mercury, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mercury that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mercury using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mercury by CCDC from your PC, we are not saying that Mercury by CCDC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mercury supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-09 13:44:32.053