This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Mercury for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mercury from your computerCCDC
. Open here
where you can read more on CCDC. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury 3.5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Mercury is C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury 3.5\uninstall.exe. Mercury's primary file takes about 52.27 MB (54808576 bytes) and is called mercury.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Mercury. They occupy 72.17 MB (75672953
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- mercury.exe (52.27 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.30 MB)
- vcredist_x86_2010.exe (4.84 MB)
- superstar_app.exe (7.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- open.exe (5.00 KB)
- R.exe (39.00 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (39.00 KB)
- Rgui.exe (27.00 KB)
- Rscript.exe (30.50 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (29.00 KB)
- Rterm.exe (27.50 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (7.50 KB)
- wish85.exe (9.50 KB)
This data is about Mercury version 3.5
alone. Click on the links below for other Mercury versions:
...click to view all...
Mercury is a program by the software company CCDC. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Mercury is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mercury using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mercury or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mercury". If it exists on your system the Mercury application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mercury in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mercury, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mercury.
8. After uninstalling Mercury, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mercury which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mercury with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mercury by CCDC from your PC, nor are we saying that Mercury by CCDC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mercury in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 17:20:45.980