Mercury is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mercury from your computerCCDC
. More information about CCDC can be read here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mercury. mercury.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 38.88 MB (40770112 bytes) on disk.
Mercury installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 81.67 MB (85641516
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- batch_register.exe (207.56 KB)
- mercury.exe (38.88 MB)
- superstar_app.exe (3.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (8.31 MB)
- encifer.exe (10.23 MB)
- povwin-3.7-uninstall.exe (160.27 KB)
- pvengine.exe (5.73 MB)
- pvengine32-sse2.exe (5.95 MB)
- pvengine64.exe (6.81 MB)
- SubmitMinidump.exe (308.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- open.exe (12.06 KB)
- R.exe (46.06 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (46.06 KB)
- Rgui.exe (34.06 KB)
- Rscript.exe (37.56 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (36.06 KB)
- Rterm.exe (34.56 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (14.56 KB)
- wish85.exe (16.56 KB)
This info is about Mercury version 3.10.1
only. Click on the links below for other Mercury versions:
...click to view all...
Mercury is an application by CCDC. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Mercury is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mercury from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mercury or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mercury". If it is installed on your PC the Mercury application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mercury in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mercury, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mercury.
8. After uninstalling Mercury, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mercury that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mercury with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mercury by CCDC from your computer, we are not saying that Mercury by CCDC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mercury in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-09 17:24:34.480