This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Mercury for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mercury from your PCCCDC
. You can read more on CCDC or check for application updates here
. Mercury is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Mercury's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\CCDC\Mercury\uninstall.exe. mercury.exe is the Mercury's primary executable file and it occupies circa 41.58 MB (43603008 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Mercury. They take 84.42 MB (88519315
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- batch_register.exe (203.56 KB)
- mercury.exe (41.58 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (22.06 KB)
- superstar.exe (3.11 MB)
- uninstall.exe (8.33 MB)
- encifer.exe (10.81 MB)
- povwin-3.7-uninstall.exe (160.27 KB)
- pvengine.exe (5.73 MB)
- pvengine32-sse2.exe (5.95 MB)
- pvengine64.exe (6.81 MB)
- SubmitMinidump.exe (308.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- open.exe (12.06 KB)
- R.exe (46.06 KB)
- Rcmd.exe (46.06 KB)
- Rgui.exe (34.06 KB)
- Rscript.exe (37.56 KB)
- RSetReg.exe (36.06 KB)
- Rterm.exe (34.56 KB)
- tclsh85.exe (14.56 KB)
- wish85.exe (16.56 KB)
This data is about Mercury version 4.1.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Mercury:
...click to view all...
Mercury is an application marketed by the software company CCDC. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Mercury is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Mercury from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mercury or simply click the Search field and type in "Mercury". If it is installed on your PC the Mercury application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mercury in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mercury, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mercury.
8. After uninstalling Mercury, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mercury that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mercury with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mercury by CCDC from your computer, nor are we saying that Mercury by CCDC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mercury supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-05 01:30:32.360