Menu Démarrer is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Menu Démarrer from your systemPokki
. Take a look here
for more information on Pokki. Please follow http://www.pokki.com
if you want to read more on Menu Démarrer on Pokki's web page. Menu Démarrer is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Menu Démarrer's full uninstall command line is %LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe. HostAppService.exe is the Menu Démarrer's main executable file and it takes around 7.20 MB (7545160 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Menu Démarrer. They take an average of 12.21 MB (12807147
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (2.00 MB)
- HostAppService.exe (7.20 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.96 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Menu Démarrer version 0.269.2.430
only. You can find here a few links to other Menu Démarrer versions:
...click to view all...
Menu Démarrer is a program by Pokki. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Menu Démarrer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Menu Démarrer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Menu Démarrer or simply click the Search field and type in "Menu Démarrer". If it exists on your system the Menu Démarrer program will be found automatically. When you select Menu Démarrer in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Menu Démarrer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Menu Démarrer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pokki.com
- The uninstall string is: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Menu Démarrer.
8. After removing Menu Démarrer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Menu Démarrer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Menu Démarrer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Menu Démarrer by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Menu Démarrer by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Menu Démarrer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 12:52:11.497