Menu Démarrer is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Menu Démarrer from your systemPokki
. More info about Pokki can be read here
. Menu Démarrer is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Menu Démarrer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.51 MB (3681488 bytes) on disk and is titled ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Menu Démarrer. They occupy 22.19 MB (23266624
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.23 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.37 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.51 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
The current page applies to Menu Démarrer version 0.269.8.346
only. You can find here a few links to other Menu Démarrer releases:
...click to view all...
Menu Démarrer is a program by the software company Pokki. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Menu Démarrer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Menu Démarrer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Menu Démarrer or simply click the Search field and type in "Menu Démarrer". If it is installed on your PC the Menu Démarrer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Menu Démarrer in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Menu Démarrer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Menu Démarrer.
8. After uninstalling Menu Démarrer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Menu Démarrer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Menu Démarrer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Menu Démarrer by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Menu Démarrer by Pokki is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Menu Démarrer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-31 06:42:28.800