This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Menu Démarrer for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Menu Démarrer from your computerPokki
. You can read more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Menu Démarrer. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.58 MB (8992976 bytes) on disk and is titled ServiceHostApp.exe.
Menu Démarrer is composed of the following executables which occupy 19.57 MB (20518208
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.58 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (7.21 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.70 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.8.727
of Menu Démarrer. For other Menu Démarrer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Menu Démarrer is a program offered by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Menu Démarrer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Menu Démarrer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Menu Démarrer or simply click the Search field and type in "Menu Démarrer". If it exists on your system the Menu Démarrer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Menu Démarrer in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Menu Démarrer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Menu Démarrer.
8. After uninstalling Menu Démarrer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Menu Démarrer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Menu Démarrer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Menu Démarrer by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Menu Démarrer by Pokki is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Menu Démarrer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-20 15:39:39.200