Menu Démarrer is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Menu Démarrer from your computerPokki
. You can read more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. Usually the Menu Démarrer application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Menu Démarrer. The application's main executable file occupies 7.51 MB (7874048 bytes) on disk and is called ServiceHostApp.exe.
The executables below are part of Menu Démarrer. They occupy about 19.90 MB (20869632
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.40 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.7.802
of Menu Démarrer. You can find below a few links to other Menu Démarrer versions:
...click to view all...
Menu Démarrer is a program by Pokki. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Menu Démarrer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Menu Démarrer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Menu Démarrer or simply click the Search field and type in "Menu Démarrer". If it is installed on your PC the Menu Démarrer app will be found automatically. When you click Menu Démarrer in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Menu Démarrer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Menu Démarrer.
8. After uninstalling Menu Démarrer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Menu Démarrer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Menu Démarrer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Menu Démarrer by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Menu Démarrer by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Menu Démarrer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 07:53:37.153