This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Menu Démarrer for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Menu Démarrer from your PCPokki
. More information about Pokki can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder (same installation drive as Windows). Menu Démarrer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. The application's main executable file is named ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe and it has a size of 3.78 MB (3961552 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Menu Démarrer. They occupy about 25.06 MB (26275648
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.48 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (12.72 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.78 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.8.705
of Menu Démarrer. Click on the links below for other Menu Démarrer versions:
...click to view all...
Menu Démarrer is an application marketed by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Menu Démarrer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Menu Démarrer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Menu Démarrer or simply click the Search field and type in "Menu Démarrer". If it is installed on your PC the Menu Démarrer application will be found very quickly. After you click Menu Démarrer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Menu Démarrer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Menu Démarrer.
8. After removing Menu Démarrer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Menu Démarrer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Menu Démarrer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Menu Démarrer by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Menu Démarrer by Pokki is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Menu Démarrer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-01 14:05:31.493