This web page is about Menu Démarrer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Menu Démarrer from your computerPokki
. More data about Pokki can be seen here
. Menu Démarrer is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Menu Démarrer is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe and its approximative size is 2.93 MB (3069928 bytes).
Menu Démarrer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.09 MB (22112696
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.8.114
of Menu Démarrer. You can find below info on other application versions of Menu Démarrer:
...click to view all...
Menu Démarrer is an application offered by Pokki. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Menu Démarrer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Menu Démarrer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Menu Démarrer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Menu Démarrer". If it exists on your system the Menu Démarrer app will be found very quickly. After you click Menu Démarrer in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Menu Démarrer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Menu Démarrer.
8. After removing Menu Démarrer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Menu Démarrer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Menu Démarrer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Menu Démarrer by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Menu Démarrer by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Menu Démarrer in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-18 11:18:15.843