Menu Démarrer is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Menu Démarrer from your computerPokki
. You can read more on Pokki or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Menu Démarrer. The program's main executable file is named ServiceHostApp.exe and occupies 8.57 MB (8983760 bytes).
Menu Démarrer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.85 MB (22910784
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.57 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.57 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.64 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Menu Démarrer version 0.269.8.836
only. You can find below info on other versions of Menu Démarrer:
...click to view all...
Menu Démarrer is a program released by the software company Pokki. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Menu Démarrer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Menu Démarrer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Menu Démarrer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Menu Démarrer". If it exists on your system the Menu Démarrer app will be found very quickly. After you click Menu Démarrer in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Menu Démarrer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Menu Démarrer.
8. After uninstalling Menu Démarrer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Menu Démarrer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Menu Démarrer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Menu Démarrer by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Menu Démarrer by Pokki is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Menu Démarrer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-19 14:52:57.200