You can find below details on how to remove Menu Démarrer for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Menu Démarrer from your systemPokki
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Pokki. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder (same installation drive as Windows). "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLMENU is the full command line if you want to uninstall Menu Démarrer. StartMenuIndexer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.93 MB (2028360 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Menu Démarrer. They occupy about 16.41 MB (17205720
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (6.93 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.5.339
of Menu Démarrer. For more Menu Démarrer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Menu Démarrer is a program offered by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Menu Démarrer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Menu Démarrer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Menu Démarrer or simply click the Search field and type in "Menu Démarrer". If it exists on your system the Menu Démarrer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Menu Démarrer in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Menu Démarrer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Menu Démarrer.
8. After removing Menu Démarrer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Menu Démarrer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Menu Démarrer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Menu Démarrer by Pokki from your computer, nor are we saying that Menu Démarrer by Pokki is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Menu Démarrer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:51:54.877