Menu Démarrer is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Menu Démarrer from your computerPokki
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Pokki. Menu Démarrer is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Menu Démarrer is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Menu Démarrer's primary file takes about 5.69 MB (5969640 bytes) and is named ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Menu Démarrer. They occupy 37.34 MB (39155336
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (9.14 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdateManager.exe (12.28 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.16 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (5.69 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Menu Démarrer version 0.269.9.200
alone. Click on the links below for other Menu Démarrer versions:
...click to view all...
Menu Démarrer is a program marketed by the software company Pokki. Some people want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Menu Démarrer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Menu Démarrer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Menu Démarrer or simply click the Search field and type in "Menu Démarrer". The Menu Démarrer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Menu Démarrer in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Menu Démarrer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Menu Démarrer.
8. After uninstalling Menu Démarrer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Menu Démarrer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Menu Démarrer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Menu Démarrer by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Menu Démarrer by Pokki is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Menu Démarrer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-12-16 17:09:58.923