Menu Démarrer is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Menu Démarrer from your systemPokki
. Further information on Pokki can be found here
. Menu Démarrer is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Menu Démarrer is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.94 MB (3077840 bytes) on disk.
Menu Démarrer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.53 MB (23621232
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.52 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (12.01 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.94 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This page is about Menu Démarrer version 0.269.8.133
alone. Click on the links below for other Menu Démarrer versions:
...click to view all...
Menu Démarrer is an application offered by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Menu Démarrer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Menu Démarrer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Menu Démarrer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Menu Démarrer". If it is installed on your PC the Menu Démarrer application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Menu Démarrer in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Menu Démarrer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Menu Démarrer.
8. After uninstalling Menu Démarrer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Menu Démarrer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Menu Démarrer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Menu Démarrer by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Menu Démarrer by Pokki is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Menu Démarrer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-25 07:50:24.393