Menu Démarrer is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Menu Démarrer from your computerPokki
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Pokki. Usually the Menu Démarrer program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, depending on the user's option during install. Menu Démarrer's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe" /UNINSTALLMENU. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) on disk and is named ServiceHostApp.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Menu Démarrer. They occupy about 20.86 MB (21875128
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.36 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Menu Démarrer version 0.269.7.927
only. Click on the links below for other Menu Démarrer versions:
...click to view all...
Menu Démarrer is an application released by the software company Pokki. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Menu Démarrer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Menu Démarrer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Menu Démarrer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Menu Démarrer". The Menu Démarrer application will be found very quickly. When you click Menu Démarrer in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Menu Démarrer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Menu Démarrer.
8. After removing Menu Démarrer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Menu Démarrer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Menu Démarrer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Menu Démarrer by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Menu Démarrer by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Menu Démarrer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 18:53:58.980