Menu Démarrer is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Menu Démarrer from your systemPokki
. Open here
where you can find out more on Pokki. Usually the Menu Démarrer program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Menu Démarrer is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLMENU. HostAppService.exe is the Menu Démarrer's primary executable file and it takes circa 7.50 MB (7863808 bytes) on disk.
Menu Démarrer contains of the executables below. They take 20.62 MB (21624320
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.50 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.14 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.92 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to Menu Démarrer version 0.269.7.698
only. You can find here a few links to other Menu Démarrer releases:
...click to view all...
Menu Démarrer is a program by Pokki. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Menu Démarrer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Menu Démarrer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Menu Démarrer or simply click the Search field and type in "Menu Démarrer". If it is installed on your PC the Menu Démarrer application will be found very quickly. After you select Menu Démarrer in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Menu Démarrer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Menu Démarrer.
8. After removing Menu Démarrer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Menu Démarrer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Menu Démarrer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Menu Démarrer by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Menu Démarrer by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Menu Démarrer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-21 14:12:43.870