This web page is about Menu Démarrer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Menu Démarrer from your PCPokki
. Additional info about Pokki can be seen here
. Usually the Menu Démarrer program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Menu Démarrer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLMENU. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. HostAppService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.48 MB (7848264 bytes) on disk.
Menu Démarrer contains of the executables below. They take 20.78 MB (21785048
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (10.32 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (2.91 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This info is about Menu Démarrer version 0.269.7.569
only. You can find below info on other releases of Menu Démarrer:
...click to view all...
Menu Démarrer is an application offered by the software company Pokki. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Menu Démarrer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Menu Démarrer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Menu Démarrer or simply click the Search field and type in "Menu Démarrer". If it exists on your system the Menu Démarrer program will be found very quickly. After you click Menu Démarrer in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Menu Démarrer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Menu Démarrer.
8. After removing Menu Démarrer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Menu Démarrer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Menu Démarrer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Menu Démarrer by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that Menu Démarrer by Pokki is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Menu Démarrer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-19 08:19:14.433