This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Menu Démarrer for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Menu Démarrer from your systemPokki
. Additional info about Pokki can be read here
. Menu Démarrer is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Menu Démarrer is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. ServiceHostApp.exe is the Menu Démarrer's main executable file and it occupies circa 8.22 MB (8614096 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Menu Démarrer. They take 22.14 MB (23212864
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.22 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.34 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.51 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.8.307
of Menu Démarrer. You can find here a few links to other Menu Démarrer releases:
...click to view all...
Menu Démarrer is a program offered by Pokki. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Menu Démarrer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Menu Démarrer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Menu Démarrer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Menu Démarrer". If it is installed on your PC the Menu Démarrer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Menu Démarrer in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Menu Démarrer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Menu Démarrer.
8. After removing Menu Démarrer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Menu Démarrer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Menu Démarrer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Menu Démarrer by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Menu Démarrer by Pokki is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Menu Démarrer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-12 18:55:16.940