Hardware Diagnostic Tools
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your systemPC-Doctor, Inc.
. Further information on PC-Doctor, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.pc-doctor.com
to get more info about Hardware Diagnostic Tools on PC-Doctor, Inc.'s website. Usually the Hardware Diagnostic Tools program is found in the C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.16 MB (2263536 bytes) on disk and is called pcdr5cuiw32.exe.
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is comprised of the following executables which take 5.55 MB (5816151
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (9.00 KB)
- Disable.exe (20.00 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (236.00 KB)
- IsProcessActive.exe (9.50 KB)
- LaunchApp.exe (40.00 KB)
- pcdr5cuiw32.exe (2.16 MB)
- pcdrambientlight_PcDoc.exe (50.00 KB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (10.50 KB)
- pcdrsysmon.exe (146.48 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (100.50 KB)
- SetHpOpt.exe (15.50 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (613.78 KB)
- TSDiag2.exe (623.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.28 MB)
- vistahelppane.exe (3.00 KB)
- wifiradio.exe (8.50 KB)
- lansetv.exe (83.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (77.50 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.5048.14
of Hardware Diagnostic Tools. Click on the links below for other Hardware Diagnostic Tools versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Hardware Diagnostic Tools's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\applauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Asapi.dll
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\asapicsharp.dll
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\AsapiLoggerConfig.xml
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\pcdr5cuiw32.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows\DisplayName_Localized
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows\InstallLocation
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is an application marketed by PC-Doctor, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hardware Diagnostic Tools or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hardware Diagnostic Tools". If it exists on your system the Hardware Diagnostic Tools program will be found automatically. When you select Hardware Diagnostic Tools in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hardware Diagnostic Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools.
8. After removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hardware Diagnostic Tools that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hardware Diagnostic Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 03:47:25.390