Hardware Diagnostic Tools
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your PCPC-Doctor, Inc.
. More information on PC-Doctor, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.pc-doctor.com
to get more info about Hardware Diagnostic Tools on PC-Doctor, Inc.'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools. pcdrcui.exe is the Hardware Diagnostic Tools's main executable file and it takes around 152.98 KB (156656 bytes) on disk.
Hardware Diagnostic Tools installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.50 MB (8917720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (15.48 KB)
- AVerTVDiag.exe (1.21 MB)
- Disable.exe (26.48 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (322.48 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (21.48 KB)
- mcreator.exe (2.69 MB)
- pcdrambientlight_PcDoc.exe (50.00 KB)
- pcdrcui.exe (152.98 KB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (16.98 KB)
- pcdrtouchscreen.exe (66.48 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (70.48 KB)
- SetHpOpt.exe (15.50 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (678.15 KB)
- TSDiag2.exe (623.00 KB)
- TSDiag3.exe (558.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.38 MB)
- wifiradio.exe (14.48 KB)
- lansetv.exe (45.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (77.50 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
- lansetv.exe (89.00 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (76.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (95.00 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (77.50 KB)
- InstallFactoryNetDrv.exe (24.48 KB)
- launchBrowser.exe (22.48 KB)
- launchFeedback.exe (22.48 KB)
- RunTroubleshooter.exe (22.48 KB)
This web page is about Hardware Diagnostic Tools version 6.0.5418.36
only. Click on the links below for other Hardware Diagnostic Tools versions:
...click to view all...
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is an application marketed by the software company PC-Doctor, Inc.. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Hardware Diagnostic Tools or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hardware Diagnostic Tools". If it is installed on your PC the Hardware Diagnostic Tools application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Hardware Diagnostic Tools in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hardware Diagnostic Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools.
8. After removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hardware Diagnostic Tools that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hardware Diagnostic Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-12 07:26:17.147