Hardware Diagnostic Tools
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your PCPC-Doctor, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on PC-Doctor, Inc.. Please open http://www.pc-doctor.com
if you want to read more on Hardware Diagnostic Tools on PC-Doctor, Inc.'s page. Hardware Diagnostic Tools is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Hardware Diagnostic Tools is C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Hardware Diagnostic Tools's primary file takes around 9.82 MB (10298144 bytes) and is named pcdr5cuiw32.exe.
Hardware Diagnostic Tools installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.17 MB (13811516
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (4.00 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (32.00 KB)
- fpuslt.exe (61.31 KB)
- IsProcessActive.exe (4.50 KB)
- mmxslt.exe (62.86 KB)
- PCBEEP.exe (21.50 KB)
- pcdr5cuiw32.exe (9.82 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (7.00 KB)
- pcdrexdx.exe (4.50 KB)
- PCDrNDISUIOInstaller.exe (74.28 KB)
- PcdSmartMonitor.exe (344.00 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (52.00 KB)
- sseslt.exe (63.26 KB)
- TSDiag.exe (607.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (687.81 KB)
- vistahelppane.exe (24.00 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (308.00 KB)
- sc.exe (30.50 KB)
- diagv32.exe (48.00 KB)
- lansetv.exe (45.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- diagv64.exe (48.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (78.00 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
- cleanup.exe (29.50 KB)
The current page applies to Hardware Diagnostic Tools version 5.00.4262.12
alone. For other Hardware Diagnostic Tools versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\Acpi.dll
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\applauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\Arcadyan.dll
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\Arcadyan.sys
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\UninstallString
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is a program by PC-Doctor, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hardware Diagnostic Tools or simply click the Search field and type in "Hardware Diagnostic Tools". If it exists on your system the Hardware Diagnostic Tools program will be found automatically. After you select Hardware Diagnostic Tools in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Hardware Diagnostic Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- The software company is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools.
8. After uninstalling Hardware Diagnostic Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hardware Diagnostic Tools that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 18:57:35.337