Hardware Diagnostic Tools
This info is about Hardware Diagnostic Tools for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your PCPC-Doctor, Inc.
. You can find out more on PC-Doctor, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pc-doctor.com
to get more information about Hardware Diagnostic Tools on PC-Doctor, Inc.'s website. Usually the Hardware Diagnostic Tools application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools. The program's main executable file occupies 1.17 MB (1229088 bytes) on disk and is named pcdr5cuiw32.exe.
Hardware Diagnostic Tools installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.11 MB (4313917
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (4.00 KB)
- Disable.exe (20.00 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (236.00 KB)
- fpuslt.exe (61.31 KB)
- IsProcessActive.exe (4.50 KB)
- LaunchApp.exe (40.00 KB)
- mmxslt.exe (62.86 KB)
- pcdr5cuiw32.exe (1.17 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (6.50 KB)
- PhysX_PcDoc.exe (188.00 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64.exe (3.50 KB)
- RbMonitor64.exe (5.50 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (72.00 KB)
- SetHpOpt.exe (15.50 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (224.46 KB)
- sseslt.exe (63.26 KB)
- task_swap.exe (66.35 KB)
- TSDiag2.exe (622.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (677.29 KB)
- vistahelppane.exe (24.00 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (308.00 KB)
- sc.exe (30.50 KB)
- lansetv.exe (83.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (77.50 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
This web page is about Hardware Diagnostic Tools version 5.1.4748.24
only. For other Hardware Diagnostic Tools versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hardware Diagnostic Tools has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\applauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\Arcadyan.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\Arcadyan.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\Asapi.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\UninstallString
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is a program by the software company PC-Doctor, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Hardware Diagnostic Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hardware Diagnostic Tools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hardware Diagnostic Tools". If it exists on your system the Hardware Diagnostic Tools program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Hardware Diagnostic Tools in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Hardware Diagnostic Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- The software company is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools.
8. After removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hardware Diagnostic Tools which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 16:07:17.360