Hardware Diagnostic Tools
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your computerPC-Doctor, Inc.
. You can find out more on PC-Doctor, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pc-doctor.com
to get more data about Hardware Diagnostic Tools on PC-Doctor, Inc.'s website. Hardware Diagnostic Tools is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows folder, subject to the user's decision. Hardware Diagnostic Tools's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe. Hardware Diagnostic Tools's primary file takes around 10.22 MB (10720032 bytes) and is named pcdr5cuiw32.exe.
Hardware Diagnostic Tools contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.23 MB (13868591
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (4.00 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (36.00 KB)
- fpuslt.exe (61.31 KB)
- IsProcessActive.exe (4.50 KB)
- mmxslt.exe (62.86 KB)
- PCBEEP.exe (21.50 KB)
- pcdr5cuiw32.exe (10.22 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (7.00 KB)
- pcdrexdx.exe (4.50 KB)
- PCDrNDISUIOInstaller.exe (54.28 KB)
- pcdrsysmon.exe (96.00 KB)
- PcdSmartMonitor.exe (532.28 KB)
- PhysX_PcDoc.exe (120.00 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (72.00 KB)
- sseslt.exe (63.26 KB)
- TSDiag.exe (607.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (696.27 KB)
- vistahelppane.exe (24.00 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (308.00 KB)
- sc.exe (30.50 KB)
- lansetv.exe (45.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (78.00 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
- cleanup.exe (29.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.00.4381.12.03
of Hardware Diagnostic Tools. You can find below info on other application versions of Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
...click to view all...
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is an application offered by PC-Doctor, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Hardware Diagnostic Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Hardware Diagnostic Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hardware Diagnostic Tools or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hardware Diagnostic Tools". If it exists on your system the Hardware Diagnostic Tools application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Hardware Diagnostic Tools in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Hardware Diagnostic Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools.
8. After uninstalling Hardware Diagnostic Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hardware Diagnostic Tools that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Hardware Diagnostic Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-23 22:05:10.097