Hardware Diagnostic Tools
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your PCPC-Doctor, Inc.
. You can read more on PC-Doctor, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Hardware Diagnostic Tools can be found at http://www.pc-doctor.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Hardware Diagnostic Tools is C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 152.48 KB (156144 bytes) on disk and is titled pcdrcui.exe.
Hardware Diagnostic Tools contains of the executables below. They take 9.41 MB (9869104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (16.48 KB)
- AVerTVDiag.exe (1.21 MB)
- Disable.exe (26.48 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (322.48 KB)
- FilterDriverFix.exe (21.48 KB)
- mcreator.exe (3.62 MB)
- pcdrambientlight_PcDoc.exe (50.00 KB)
- pcdrcui.exe (152.48 KB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (17.48 KB)
- pcdrtouchscreen.exe (82.98 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (87.48 KB)
- SetHpOpt.exe (15.50 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (619.64 KB)
- TSDiag2.exe (623.00 KB)
- TSDiag3.exe (558.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.38 MB)
- wifiradio.exe (15.48 KB)
- lansetv.exe (45.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (77.50 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
- lansetv.exe (89.00 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (76.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (95.00 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (77.50 KB)
- InstallFactoryNetDrv.exe (24.48 KB)
- launchBrowser.exe (22.48 KB)
- launchFeedback.exe (22.48 KB)
- RunTroubleshooter.exe (22.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.5418.39
of Hardware Diagnostic Tools. You can find below info on other application versions of Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\externalinterfaces.dll
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\libAsapiCSharp.dll
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\libCSharpCommonCS.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is an application released by the software company PC-Doctor, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hardware Diagnostic Tools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hardware Diagnostic Tools". If it is installed on your PC the Hardware Diagnostic Tools application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Hardware Diagnostic Tools in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Hardware Diagnostic Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools.
8. After uninstalling Hardware Diagnostic Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hardware Diagnostic Tools that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:19:11.600