Hardware Diagnostic Tools
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your computerPC-Doctor, Inc.
. You can find out more on PC-Doctor, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Hardware Diagnostic Tools can be found at http://www.pc-doctor.com
. Hardware Diagnostic Tools is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools. The application's main executable file is titled pcdr5cuiw32.exe and it has a size of 2.81 MB (2951664 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Hardware Diagnostic Tools. They occupy an average of 9.23 MB (9673920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (9.00 KB)
- Disable.exe (20.00 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (236.00 KB)
- IsProcessActive.exe (9.50 KB)
- LaunchApp.exe (40.00 KB)
- mcreator.exe (3.13 MB)
- pcdr5cuiw32.exe (2.81 MB)
- pcdrambientlight_PcDoc.exe (50.00 KB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (10.50 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (80.50 KB)
- SetHpOpt.exe (15.50 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (613.47 KB)
- TSDiag2.exe (623.00 KB)
- TSDiag3.exe (614.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (793.24 KB)
- wifiradio.exe (8.50 KB)
- lansetv.exe (45.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (77.50 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.5144.16
of Hardware Diagnostic Tools. Click on the links below for other Hardware Diagnostic Tools versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Hardware Diagnostic Tools we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Hardware Diagnostic Tools when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\applauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Asapi.dll
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\asapicsharp.dll
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\AsapiLoggerConfig.xml
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows\DisplayName_Localized
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows\UninstallString
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is a program released by the software company PC-Doctor, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Hardware Diagnostic Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Hardware Diagnostic Tools with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hardware Diagnostic Tools or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hardware Diagnostic Tools". The Hardware Diagnostic Tools application will be found automatically. After you select Hardware Diagnostic Tools in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hardware Diagnostic Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools.
8. After removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hardware Diagnostic Tools that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hardware Diagnostic Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:48:47.050