Hardware Diagnostic Tools
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your computerPC-Doctor, Inc.
. Further information on PC-Doctor, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the program Hardware Diagnostic Tools can be found at http://www.pc-doctor.com
. Hardware Diagnostic Tools is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools is C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.17 MB (10664736 bytes) on disk and is titled pcdr5cuiw32.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Hardware Diagnostic Tools. They occupy about 13.10 MB (13735773
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (4.00 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (36.00 KB)
- fpuslt.exe (61.31 KB)
- IsProcessActive.exe (4.50 KB)
- mmxslt.exe (62.86 KB)
- PCBEEP.exe (21.50 KB)
- pcdr5cuiw32.exe (10.17 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (7.00 KB)
- pcdrexdx.exe (4.50 KB)
- PCDrNDISUIOInstaller.exe (54.28 KB)
- PcdSmartMonitor.exe (520.28 KB)
- PhysX_PcDoc.exe (152.00 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (72.00 KB)
- sseslt.exe (63.26 KB)
- TSDiag.exe (607.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (696.56 KB)
- vistahelppane.exe (24.00 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (308.00 KB)
- sc.exe (30.50 KB)
- lansetv.exe (45.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (78.00 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
- cleanup.exe (29.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.00.4558.05
of Hardware Diagnostic Tools. You can find below info on other versions of Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\Acpi.dll
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\applauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\Arcadyan.dll
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\Arcadyan.sys
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\UninstallString
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is an application by PC-Doctor, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Hardware Diagnostic Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hardware Diagnostic Tools or simply click the Search field and type in "Hardware Diagnostic Tools". If it is installed on your PC the Hardware Diagnostic Tools application will be found automatically. When you click Hardware Diagnostic Tools in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Hardware Diagnostic Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools.
8. After removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hardware Diagnostic Tools that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:40:19.960