Hardware Diagnostic Tools
You can find below details on how to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your systemPC-Doctor, Inc.
. You can find out more on PC-Doctor, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Hardware Diagnostic Tools can be found at http://www.pc-doctor.com
. Hardware Diagnostic Tools is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Hardware Diagnostic Tools is C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe. Hardware Diagnostic Tools's main file takes around 9.88 MB (10355488 bytes) and is named pcdr5cuiw32.exe.
Hardware Diagnostic Tools installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.25 MB (13897773
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (4.00 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (36.00 KB)
- fpuslt.exe (61.31 KB)
- IsProcessActive.exe (4.50 KB)
- mmxslt.exe (62.86 KB)
- PCBEEP.exe (21.50 KB)
- pcdr5cuiw32.exe (9.88 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (7.00 KB)
- pcdrexdx.exe (4.50 KB)
- PCDrNDISUIOInstaller.exe (74.28 KB)
- PcdSmartMonitor.exe (348.00 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (72.00 KB)
- sseslt.exe (63.26 KB)
- TSDiag.exe (607.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (688.05 KB)
- vistahelppane.exe (24.00 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (308.00 KB)
- sc.exe (30.50 KB)
- diagv32.exe (48.00 KB)
- lansetv.exe (45.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- diagv64.exe (48.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (78.00 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
- cleanup.exe (29.50 KB)
This data is about Hardware Diagnostic Tools version 5.00.4323.13
only. Click on the links below for other Hardware Diagnostic Tools versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\Acpi.dll
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\applauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\Arcadyan.dll
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\Arcadyan.sys
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\UninstallString
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is a program released by PC-Doctor, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hardware Diagnostic Tools or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hardware Diagnostic Tools". If it exists on your system the Hardware Diagnostic Tools program will be found automatically. After you click Hardware Diagnostic Tools in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Hardware Diagnostic Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- The publisher is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools.
8. After uninstalling Hardware Diagnostic Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hardware Diagnostic Tools which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:09:59.487