Hardware Diagnostic Tools
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your PCPC-Doctor, Inc.
. More info about PC-Doctor, Inc. can be read here
. Please follow http://www.pc-doctor.com
if you want to read more on Hardware Diagnostic Tools on PC-Doctor, Inc.'s web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named pcdr5cuiw32.exe and occupies 11.40 MB (11949856 bytes).
Hardware Diagnostic Tools installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.79 MB (15509876
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (4.00 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (236.00 KB)
- fpuslt.exe (61.31 KB)
- IsProcessActive.exe (4.50 KB)
- LaunchApp.exe (40.00 KB)
- mmxslt.exe (62.86 KB)
- pcdr5cuiw32.exe (11.40 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (6.50 KB)
- PcdSmartMonitor.exe (540.28 KB)
- PhysX_PcDoc.exe (188.00 KB)
- RbMonitor64.exe (5.50 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (72.00 KB)
- SetHpOpt.exe (15.50 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (224.60 KB)
- sseslt.exe (63.26 KB)
- TSDiag.exe (607.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (675.77 KB)
- vistahelppane.exe (24.00 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (308.00 KB)
- sc.exe (30.50 KB)
- lansetv.exe (83.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (77.50 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
- cleanup.exe (29.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.4708.19
of Hardware Diagnostic Tools. You can find below info on other releases of Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your PC.Files remaining:
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\pcdr5cuiw32.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PC Help & Tools\Hardware Diagnostic Tools.lnk
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\pcdr5cuiw32.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\UninstallString
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is a program offered by PC-Doctor, Inc.. Some people try to erase it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Hardware Diagnostic Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Hardware Diagnostic Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Hardware Diagnostic Tools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hardware Diagnostic Tools". The Hardware Diagnostic Tools program will be found automatically. After you click Hardware Diagnostic Tools in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hardware Diagnostic Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- The software company is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools.
8. After uninstalling Hardware Diagnostic Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Hardware Diagnostic Tools that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 19:25:23.310