Hardware Diagnostic Tools
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your systemPC-Doctor, Inc.
. You can read more on PC-Doctor, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.pc-doctor.com
if you want to read more on Hardware Diagnostic Tools on PC-Doctor, Inc.'s website. Hardware Diagnostic Tools is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Hardware Diagnostic Tools's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe. pcdr5cuiw32.exe is the Hardware Diagnostic Tools's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.98 MB (3127792 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Hardware Diagnostic Tools. They occupy about 10.82 MB (11349997
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (15.48 KB)
- Disable.exe (26.48 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (322.48 KB)
- mcreator.exe (3.43 MB)
- pcdr5cuiw32.exe (2.98 MB)
- pcdrambientlight_PcDoc.exe (50.00 KB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (16.98 KB)
- pcdrtouchscreen.exe (76.98 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (132.98 KB)
- SetHpOpt.exe (15.50 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (613.54 KB)
- ShortcutLocalizer.exe (46.95 KB)
- TSDiag2.exe (623.00 KB)
- TSDiag3.exe (558.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.26 MB)
- wifiradio.exe (14.98 KB)
- CalibTest.exe (66.48 KB)
- lansetv.exe (45.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (77.50 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
- lansetv.exe (89.00 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (76.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (95.00 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (77.50 KB)
- launchBrowser.exe (22.48 KB)
- launchFeedback.exe (22.48 KB)
- RunTroubleshooter.exe (30.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.5434.08
of Hardware Diagnostic Tools. Click on the links below for other Hardware Diagnostic Tools versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\usbinstr.png
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\VidCapture.dll
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\VistaRTL8169LibImp.dll
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\wifiradio.exe
- C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\Win32AudioVista.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is a program by the software company PC-Doctor, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Hardware Diagnostic Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hardware Diagnostic Tools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hardware Diagnostic Tools". The Hardware Diagnostic Tools app will be found very quickly. When you click Hardware Diagnostic Tools in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hardware Diagnostic Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- The software company is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools.
8. After removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Hardware Diagnostic Tools which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:02:19.550