Hardware Diagnostic Tools
This page contains complete information on how to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your systemPC-Doctor, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on PC-Doctor, Inc.. You can get more details on Hardware Diagnostic Tools at http://www.pc-doctor.com
. Hardware Diagnostic Tools is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Hardware Diagnostic Tools's main file takes about 2.98 MB (3127792 bytes) and is named pcdr5cuiw32.exe.
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is comprised of the following executables which occupy 10.76 MB (11287533
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (15.48 KB)
- Disable.exe (26.48 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (250.48 KB)
- mcreator.exe (3.43 MB)
- pcdr5cuiw32.exe (2.98 MB)
- pcdrambientlight_PcDoc.exe (50.00 KB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (16.98 KB)
- pcdrtouchscreen.exe (76.98 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (132.98 KB)
- SetHpOpt.exe (15.50 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (613.54 KB)
- ShortcutLocalizer.exe (46.95 KB)
- TSDiag2.exe (634.00 KB)
- TSDiag3.exe (558.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.26 MB)
- wifiradio.exe (14.98 KB)
- CalibTest.exe (66.48 KB)
- lansetv.exe (45.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (77.50 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
- lansetv.exe (89.00 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (76.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (95.00 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (77.50 KB)
- launchBrowser.exe (22.48 KB)
- launchFeedback.exe (22.48 KB)
- RunTroubleshooter.exe (30.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Hardware Diagnostic Tools version 6.0.5205.31
only. You can find below a few links to other Hardware Diagnostic Tools releases:
...click to view all...
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is an application marketed by the software company PC-Doctor, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hardware Diagnostic Tools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hardware Diagnostic Tools". The Hardware Diagnostic Tools application will be found very quickly. After you select Hardware Diagnostic Tools in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Hardware Diagnostic Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- The publisher is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools.
8. After removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hardware Diagnostic Tools that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:08:30.240