Hardware Diagnostic Tools
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your PCPC-Doctor, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on PC-Doctor, Inc.. You can read more about about Hardware Diagnostic Tools at http://www.pc-doctor.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor for Windows directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Hardware Diagnostic Tools's main file takes around 1.72 MB (1802528 bytes) and is called pcdr5cuiw32.exe.
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is composed of the following executables which take 4.67 MB (4901456
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (4.00 KB)
- Disable.exe (20.00 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (236.00 KB)
- fpuslt.exe (61.31 KB)
- IsProcessActive.exe (4.50 KB)
- LaunchApp.exe (40.00 KB)
- mmxslt.exe (62.86 KB)
- pcdr5cuiw32.exe (1.72 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (6.50 KB)
- PhysX_PcDoc.exe (188.00 KB)
- RbLaunchProp64.exe (3.50 KB)
- RbMonitor64.exe (5.50 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (84.00 KB)
- SetHpOpt.exe (15.50 KB)
- Setup_nltd.exe (224.17 KB)
- sseslt.exe (63.26 KB)
- task_swap.exe (66.35 KB)
- TSDiag2.exe (622.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (679.34 KB)
- vistahelppane.exe (24.00 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (308.00 KB)
- sc.exe (30.50 KB)
- lansetv.exe (83.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (77.50 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.4861.15
of Hardware Diagnostic Tools. You can find below a few links to other Hardware Diagnostic Tools releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor for Windows
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor for Windows\applauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor for Windows\Arcadyan.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor for Windows\Arcadyan.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor for Windows\Asapi.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows\DisplayName_Localized
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PC-Doctor for Windows\InstallLocation
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is a program by PC-Doctor, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Hardware Diagnostic Tools or simply click the Search field and type in "Hardware Diagnostic Tools". The Hardware Diagnostic Tools application will be found automatically. When you click Hardware Diagnostic Tools in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Hardware Diagnostic Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- The software company is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PC-Doctor for Windows\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools.
8. After uninstalling Hardware Diagnostic Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hardware Diagnostic Tools which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hardware Diagnostic Tools with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:11:20.950