Hardware Diagnostic Tools
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your computerPC-Doctor, Inc.
. More information on PC-Doctor, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.pc-doctor.com
to get more details about Hardware Diagnostic Tools on PC-Doctor, Inc.'s website. Hardware Diagnostic Tools is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools is C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Hardware Diagnostic Tools's primary file takes about 10.39 MB (10899232 bytes) and its name is pcdr5cuiw32.exe.
Hardware Diagnostic Tools contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.57 MB (14224020
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- applauncher.exe (4.00 KB)
- DisableMouse.exe (236.00 KB)
- fpuslt.exe (61.31 KB)
- IsProcessActive.exe (4.50 KB)
- LaunchApp.exe (40.00 KB)
- mmxslt.exe (62.86 KB)
- PCBEEP.exe (21.50 KB)
- pcdr5cuiw32.exe (10.39 MB)
- PcdrEngine.exe (7.00 KB)
- PcdSmartMonitor.exe (536.28 KB)
- PhysX_PcDoc.exe (188.00 KB)
- RbMonitor64.exe (5.50 KB)
- RunProfiler.exe (72.00 KB)
- sseslt.exe (63.26 KB)
- TSDiag.exe (607.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (668.15 KB)
- vistahelppane.exe (24.00 KB)
- InstallDriver.exe (308.00 KB)
- sc.exe (30.50 KB)
- lansetv.exe (83.50 KB)
- rtkbind.exe (59.00 KB)
- lansetv6.exe (77.50 KB)
- rtkbind6.exe (57.00 KB)
- cleanup.exe (29.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.00.4589.14
of Hardware Diagnostic Tools. You can find here a few links to other Hardware Diagnostic Tools versions:
...click to view all...
Hardware Diagnostic Tools is an application marketed by PC-Doctor, Inc.. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Hardware Diagnostic Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hardware Diagnostic Tools or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hardware Diagnostic Tools". If it is installed on your PC the Hardware Diagnostic Tools app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Hardware Diagnostic Tools in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Hardware Diagnostic Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hardware Diagnostic Tools:
- The software company is: http://www.pc-doctor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools.
8. After uninstalling Hardware Diagnostic Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Hardware Diagnostic Tools that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hardware Diagnostic Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Hardware Diagnostic Tools by PC-Doctor, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hardware Diagnostic Tools in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 17:28:14.180